EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert is a complete supervisory software package for power management applications.
It collects and organizes data gathered from your facility’s electrical network and presents it as meaningful, actionable information via intuitive web interface. Share information with key stakeholders or across your entire operation to influence behavioral changes that can save you money.
Power Monitoring Expert's open architecture supports industry standard protocols and an expansive range of Schneider Electric and third-party devices. Leverage and optimize your existing infrastructure. Integrate with other energy management and automation systems (e.g. SCADA, BAC, DCS, ERP) or web services.
Power Monitoring Expert software is a complete, interoperable, and scalable software dedicated to power management that enables you to:
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce energy-related costs
- Ensure electrical network reliability and reduce downtime
- Optimize equipment utilization and the cost of operations
Purpose built software with best in class power management applications available out of the box to meet the needs of most critical facilities.
- Power quality compliance, analysis, alarming, and reporting
- WAGES monitoring and reporting
- Real time power monitoring and reporting
- Sequence of Events (event forensics) and root cause analysis
- Asset optimization
- Proactive maintenance of electrical equipment
- Energy cost allocation and billing
- Energy efficiency programs
- Sustainability metrics
- Measurement and verification
- Manage demand and PF penalties
- Benchmarking & reporting
- ISO 50001 certification