A highly accurate and reliable power and energy meter, the PowerLogic ION7400 utility feeder meter offers flexibility and usability. The meter combines accurate 3-phase energy and power measurements with data logging, power quality analysis, alarming and I/O capabilities not typically available in such a compact meter. It provides a high degree of visibility to data and assets that allows for cost savings, rapid response time, and better decisions.
Improve operations and profitability of your facility with this easy-to-install, easy-to-operate meter. Software integration provides user-friendly, remote access to energy data, power quality disturbances, forecasting, and more from customizable web pages. The PowerLogic ION 7400 utility meter easily fits into existing billing or SCADA systems, and provides industry leading cost management and power quality monitoring. Patented ION technology inside and flexible communication options allow for customizable, scalable applications and increased adaptability.
- IEC 61557-12 PMD Sx K70 3000m 0.2 (performance measuring and monitoring functions)
- Class 0.2S accuracy IEC 62053-22, ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2 (active energy)
- Power Quality compliance reporting, monitors and logs parameters in support of international PQ standards, generates reports
- Harmonics: high resolution waveform capture and Flicker influence
- Disturbance detection and capture: sag/swell on any current and voltage channel, alarm on disturbance event, waveform capture with per-event information. Time stamped results provided in the event log.
- Used with EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert software, provides detailed PQ reporting across entire network.
- ION™ frameworks allow customizable, scalable applications, object-oriented programming, compartmentalizes functions, and increases flexibility and adaptability.
- Capture billing data, events, and waveforms. Trend energy, demand and other parameters.
- 50 user-definable data logs, recording up to 16 parameters on a cycle-by-cycle or other user definable interval.
- Event log: alarm conditions, metering configuration changes, and power outages, time stamped to 1 millisecond.
- 50+ definable alarms to log critical event data, trigger waveform recording, or perform control.
- Alarm notification via email or text message.
- Easy installation and setup, panel and DIN rail mounting options. Remote display option.
- Simple, intuitive menu navigation. Easy to read color graphic display.
- Multiple simultaneously operating communication ports and protocols allow interfacing with other automation systems.
- Supports Modbus, ION, DNP3, IEC 61850, Dual port Ethernet: 10/100base-TX; daisy-chaining capability.
- Customize TCP/IP port numbers enable/disable individual ports.