The PowerLogic ION7550 and ION7650 each have a different feature set:
ION7550/7650 Characteristics (some features are optional):
- Panel-mount, large customizable LCD display, available without display
- Multilingual support for English, French, Spanish and Russian. 12/24 hour clock support in multiple date/time formats.
- 3-phase, 4-quadrant metering, class 0.2 accuracy (IEC, ANSI)
- Voltage, current, neutral and ground current, power, frequency, power factor, demand, energy, and time-of-use metering
- Instrument transformer correction, transformer/line loss compensation
- IEC 61000-4-30 class A, IEEE 519/1159, EN50160, IEC 61000-4-7/4-15 power quality compliance monitoring
- Up to four dedicated simultaneous IEC 61850 client connections through the Ethernet port. IEC 61850 is the Ethernet-based protocol designed for electrical substations.
- Convention settings enable you to set certain parameters to either IEEE or IEC conventions. These settings affect the front panel display and harmonics calculations.
- 1024 samples/cycle waveform capture, transient capture (20 μs @ 50 Hz), sag/swell monitoring, harmonics measurement (up to 63rd), symmetrical components
- Disturbance direction detection to indicate whether a disturbance originated upstream or downstream from the meter
- Setpoint learning to automatically learn what constitutes a sag, swell, transient or high and low setpoint
- Sequence-of-events, coincident minimum/maximum, historical trends, and high-speed snapshot recording, 1 ms resolution timestamping, GPS time synchronization
- 4 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs, 16 digital status/counter inputs, 7 digital control/pulse outputs
- 65 setpoints for alarms and control, 1/2 cycle response, multi-condition, call out on alarm
- 5 communication ports: Ethernet, modem, RS-232/485, RS-485, front panel optical
- 100Base–TX and 100Base–FX for faster Ethernet communication
- Protocols: Modbus RTU slave/master, Modbus TCP, DNP 3.0, MV-90
- Ethernet and modem gateways to 31 devices on RS-485 port
- On-board web server, email for alarms and data
The PowerLogic ION7650/ION7550 meters help you: