Compact, high-performance power meters for cost and network management applications on feeders and critical loads
The PowerLogic PM8000 series meters are compact, cost-effective multi-function power meters that will help you ensure the reliability and efficiency of your power-critical facility. Reveal and understand complex power quality conditions. Measure, understand, and act on insightful data gathered from your entire power system.
Designed for key metering points throughout your energy infrastructure, the PowerLogic PM8000 series meter has the versatility to perform nearly any job you need a meter to do, wherever you need it!
The PM8000 meter is available in a number of different options:
- Makes understanding power quality simple to help operations personnel avoid downtime and ensure increased productivity and equipment life.
- Makes energy and power quality immediately relevant and actionable to support your operational and sustainability goals.
- Fast access to timely, critical information for energy, electrical network, and asset management.
- More detailed PQ compliance reporting, and expert-level power quality and root-cause analytics.
- Power monitoring, logging, and forecasting to help ensure your electrical system stays within safe operating tolerances, avoiding the risk of overloads, unbalances, or high peak demand.
- Ensure energy efficiency and optimized costs by understanding where, when and how their energy is being consumed and perform sub-billing or allocate energy costs to encourage energy-efficient behavior, reduce peak demand and power factor penalties, and support participation in demand response or variable tariff programs.
- Maximize use of capacity by performing detailed load studies, circuit optimization, and more accurate infrastructure expansion planning.
- Integrates easily with EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert software or other energy management systems
Disturbance Direction Detection
The PM8000 contains Disturbance Direction Detection (DDD), which uses comprehensive algorithms to analyse wave shape and disturbance alarm data.
It gives the user feedback on;