PowerLogic ION Setup software is a free, user-friendly configuration tool that provides an intuitive environment for setting up and verifying settings on PowerLogic meters and other devices.
PowerLogic ION Setup has minimal hard drive footprint and memory requirements, so it is easy to install and use on almost any Windows operating system.
PowerLogic ION Setup provides an intuitive environment for configuring and verifying settings on PowerLogic meters and other devices:
- Simplified installation
- Easier, faster configuration
- Greater peace of mind
- Flexible and adaptive as your power network changes
- Configuration comparison reporting
- Advanced configuration Setup Assistants that support PowerLogic meters designed with the ION architecture (ION7550/ION7650, ION8650, ION8800) for configuring communications, protocols, security, time-of-use, memory, front panel displays, and much more
- Rapid meter programming for “ION” series meter frameworks (v240+ firmware)
- Remote collection of data recorder and event logs in HHF or CSV formats for input into other systems
- Off-line programming for ION8650 and ION8800 meters to allow configuration and testing of templates without a physical meter being present
- Real-time vector displays for most revenue meters to help verify wiring
- FWN (framework) file support for EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert edge control software