Compact energy and power quality meters for feeders or critical loads
A highly accurate and reliable power and energy meter, the ION7400 utility feeder meter offers flexibility and usability. The meter combines accurate 3-phase energy and power measurements with data logging, power quality analysis, alarming and I/O capabilities not typically available in such a compact meter. It provides a high degree of visibility to data and assets that allows for cost savings, rapid response time, and better decisions.
The ION7400 is also available in a LV DC option: the ION7410 has the same features and benefits as the ION7400 but uses 20-60 V DC +/- 10% supply, ideal for use in substations.
Benefits of the ION7400 Power Meter
- IEC 61557-12 PMD Sx K70 3000m 0.2 (performance measuring and monitoring functions)
- Class 0.2S accuracy IEC 62053-22, ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2 (active energy)
- Power Quality compliance reporting, monitors and logs parameters in support of international PQ standards, generates reports
- Harmonics: high resolution waveform capture and Flicker influence
- Disturbance detection and capture: sag/swell on any current and voltage channel, alarm on disturbance event, waveform capture with per-event information. Time stamped results provided in the event log.
- Used with EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert software, provides detailed PQ reporting across entire network.
- ION™ frameworks allow customizable, scalable applications, object-oriented programming, compartmentalizes functions, and increases flexibility and adaptability.
- Capture billing data, events, and waveforms. Trend energy, demand and other parameters.
- 50 user-definable data logs, recording up to 16 parameters on a cycle-by-cycle or other user definable interval.
- Event log: alarm conditions, metering configuration changes, and power outages, time stamped to 1 millisecond.
- 50+ definable alarms to log critical event data, trigger waveform recording, or perform control.
- Alarm notification via email or text message.
- Easy installation and setup, panel and DIN rail mounting options. Remote display option.
- Simple, intuitive menu navigation. Easy to read color graphic display.
- Multiple simultaneously operating communication ports and protocols allow interfacing with other automation systems.
- Supports Modbus, ION, DNP3, IEC 61850, Dual port Ethernet: 10/100base-TX; daisy-chaining capability.
- Customize TCP/IP port numbers enable/disable individual ports.